Moët & Chandon champagne bar now open
The Leisure Club
Whatever your lifestyle, the Hythe Imperial Health Club and Spa has everything you need. Whether it is to spend time with family or friends, achieve fitness goals or simply relax, there is something for everyone.
Our spacious air-conditioned gym boasts upto date fitness equipment, each with a personal TV and iPod station, as well as free weight equipment.
After a workout in our gym or a class, why not join us in the hotel’s Martello Bar for a relaxing snack, meal or drink. Tea and coffee is served all day.
All hotel guests benefit from free access to the spa and leisure facilities. If you wish to use the facilities and are not a member or hotel guest, you can purchase a leisure day pass from the spa reception.
As part of the on-going refurbishment of the hotel, we would like to advise all of our guests that the hotel is current undertaking building work at the front of the hotel and from 1st December there will be external scaffolding erected on the side of the hotel – we do apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused and should you have any queries please do let us know.
The Leisure Club features
- Comprehensive fitness class timetable to suit all needs and age groups
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Jacuzzi spa bath, steam room and sauna
- space to relax, indoors or outdoors with the pool and spa area overlooking the patio and garden
- complimentary gym inductions – plus personal training.
- Fitness studio
- membership benefits and offers